Learn how to produce and sell ebooks
What you’ll learn
- Ebooks explained, for absolute beginners
- Choosing the best approach to publish your ebook
- How to do-it-yourself, or where hire the help you need
- The smart preparation tricks that will get top results
- How to produce a professionally-formatted ebook
- The steps to produce a print edition
- Where and how to sell your ebook
How this course works
Not everyone learns in the same way, or needs the same information. So we use ‘blended learning‘ to help you understand and master the new skills you need. The course has two parts:
- Classroom instruction
- A related online course to reinforce what you’ve learned, take you further if you want more, and serve as a detailed reference
This means you get the best of classroom learning (a tutor to help you with the basic concepts and skills) combined with the strength of e-learning, to learn at your own pace from anywhere.
Who should attend
- Writers and readers who want to learn about ebook self-publishing
- No prior publishing experience is needed
- Familiarity with an ebook reader and a basic writing tool like Microsoft Word will be helpful
- One day
Here’s a detailed outline of what we cover in the full day session.
More About the Online Course
Any other questions?
Please contact us if you have other questions about our courses.
Related Course: How to Market Books Online