What We Do
Digital Strategies provides digital publishing services, training and consulting for digital publishing and content marketing.
- We provide full-service contract publishing for books, ebooks, and enhanced ebooks for trade, corporate and self-publishing markets
- Our consulting services cover digital publishing and content strategy
- We design websites built on the WordPress platform, optimised for digital publishing and online marketing
- We offer training in how to use the industry-standard WordPress as a content hub for content marketing and digital publishing
- Our courses are delivered through self-paced e-learning, in-person instructor-led training, and live and on-demand webinars
- Most workshops and online courses can also be delivered as customised in-house courses
- We also support industry groups and events with speaking or short, industry-specific workshops
Digital Strategies’ Principal is Martin Taylor. He has more than two decades of experience creating and marketing print and digital content. He was an early pioneer of online publishing in New Zealand, beginning one of its first daily news sites. He’s spent his career in New Zealand and overseas writing and publishing about digital technology for both experts and non-technical business users.
Martin’s international CEO experience in publishing includes books, newspapers and magazines in both print and digital formats, and in both small and large markets including the US and his home country of New Zealand.
He’s trained publishers in online and digital media in a number of countries and has held several senior industry group positions. More about Martin.